In UCCX 7.0(1) if you are unable to login into the Appadmin Page of primary server and getting the error :-"Error while handling the input request. java.lang.runtimeException: Failed to get cluster config"
Error, "Error while handling the input request. Error occurred while performing operation. Please contact your system administrator. You may refer to Application Administration logs for more details."
NOTE: TAKE A BACKUP OF THE APPADMIN FOLDER ON THE SERVER'S DESKTOP BEFORE DOING THIS.
Follow the below steps in order to resolve the problem:-
1) Delete the "Appadmin" folder on the primary server at the location, "c:\ProgramFiles\wfavvid\tomcat_appadmin\webapps".
2) Restart the Node Manager Service on the Primary Node from "Services.msc".
3) Wait for atleast 5-7 minutes and make sure that all the services including the Node manager is started and are up and running.
4) Please go back to the location, "c:\ProgramFiles\wfavvid\tomcat_appadmin\webapps" and make sure you see the Appadmin Folder is recreated at this location.
5) Try to login into the AppAdmin and make sure that the issue is resolved on the primary server.
6) Go back to the secondary Server and restart the Node Manager on it to failover back to the primary server again.