Agent PC would be locked down, Customer's IT Admin would not be able to install software on agent PC manually. Thus, they install software by using Microsoft SCCM to distribute and pushdown the installation.
Is it possible to install CTI OS Desktop 8 (with customization based on CTI OS Aent and Supervisor Desktop) via the distribution method?
The installation could apply in the following scenario:
1) Fresh install. i.e. no existing CTI OS.
2) Upgrade from pre CTI OS 8 version. i.e. 7.x
3) UPgrade for future CTI OS 8 version. e.g. 8.1, 8.2 ...
CTIOS client desktops can be pushed but it has certain limitations & Cisco doesn't recommend it.
Please have a look at page 69 of
Limitations appears to be
1. You can only push ( out-of-box CTIOS client desktops & no customized ones )
2. Only fresh install is supported ( no upgrades )
& many more.
Please also have a look at Warning section there, details below..
Use of silent installations is discouraged, as errors encountered during the install process may go unnoticed and leave the system in an invalid state. If you choose to run installations silently, be absolutely certain that all of the required pre and post installation instructions are manually performed on the target systems.