You can use the following Cisco devices with a Cisco WebEx Telepresence subscription:
- Cisco TelePresence Quick Set SX20
- Cisco TelePresence System Codec C40, Codec C60, Codec C90
- Cisco TelePresence System Profile 55-inch, 65-inch
- Cisco TelePresence System EX60 and EX90
- Cisco TelePresence System MX200 and MX300
- Cisco TelePresence VX Clinical Assistant
- Profile series 42-inch*
- Profile series 52-inch with C60*
- Cisco IP Video Phone E20*
- Cisco TelePresence System Quick Set C20*
* Indicates that a devince is no longer offered for sale
|The Profile series 52-inch is no longer offered for sale.|
You can also use the Cisco Jabber Video service to make and receive WebEx Telepresence video and audio calls directly from your Windows or Mac computer.
For information on using Jabber Video, see Jabber Video: Cisco Jabber Video for Windows Systems, User Guide for Cisco WebEx Telepresence or Jabber Video: Cisco Jabber Video for Macintosh Systems, User Guide for Cisco WebEx Telepresence. For information on using the other devices listed here, see the Cisco WebEx Telepresence User Guide.