Cisco Small Business Engineering has released beta firmware (v 188.8.131.52) that resolves identified issues with Gmail. Please note this firmware is beta release and is only available when you open a support case with the Small Business Support Center. This firmware is not available from Cisco Download Center.
This beta firmware provides the ability for the WVC210 camera to:
- Add Gmail functionality that was available on the 1.0.0 (initial shipment) firmware
- No other added or reduced functionalities to the existing firmware
- No other bug fixes to the existing firmware
To request the beta firmware:
- Contact the Small Business Support Center. You’ll find international phone numbers here: www.cisco.com/go/sbsc
- Tell the support engineer that you are requesting WVC210 beta firmware v.184.108.40.206 to provide Gmail support. The engineer will open and escalate a case in your behalf.
- The support engineer will email the new firmware to you either immediately or within 24 hours. Please note you will be required to accept a Beta Trial Firmware Agreement.
Thank you for choosing Cisco Small Business.