- Cisco Employee,
Cisco Small Business Engineering has released beta firmware (v 184.108.40.206) that resolves identified issues with Gmail. Please note this firmware is beta release and is only available when you open a support case with the Small Business Support Center. This firmware is not available from Cisco Download Center.
This beta firmware provides the ability for the WVC210 camera to:
- Add Gmail functionality that was available on the 1.0.0 (initial shipment) firmware
- No other added or reduced functionalities to the existing firmware
- No other bug fixes to the existing firmware
To request the beta firmware:
- Contact the Small Business Support Center. You’ll find international phone numbers here: www.cisco.com/go/sbsc
- Tell the support engineer that you are requesting WVC210 beta firmware v.220.127.116.11 to provide Gmail support. The engineer will open and escalate a case in your behalf.
- The support engineer will email the new firmware to you either immediately or within 24 hours. Please note you will be required to accept a Beta Trial Firmware Agreement.
Thank you for choosing Cisco Small Business.