As mentioned before, every Friday we'll challenge you with five questions on a particular topic. If you answer them all correctly and share the quiz on your wall, you'll be entered in the draw to win a US $25 Visa gift card. We know the prize money is trivial & the real motivator for you is to top the charts. If you answered all questions correctly, then you'll find your name below and 5 points against your name for the week that you answered them correctly. If you see a smiley face next to your name, then you are the lucky winner chosen randomly, for a visa gift card of $25.00. We'll be sending you a message on Facebook. If you don't receive the message, please contact us at email@example.com
For complete rules, visit https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-17934
Answers to questions from week-1 on the "Security" topic.
1. Which Can control per-user authorization on a company router?
Answer : B
2. Cisco IOS IPS sends IPS alert messages using which 2 protocols?
A FTP and SNMP
B Syslog and LDAP
C Syslog and SDEE
D SMTP and SDEE
3. Which of the following is the most effective technique to prevent source IP address spoofing?
A RFC 1918 filtering
B policy based routing (PBR)
C Unicast reverse path forwarding(uRPF)
D lock and key ACL
4. How many useable hosts can you get from a /30 subnet mask?
5. What is a stream cipher?
A cipher that encrypts a byte at a time
B cipher that encrypts a block at a time.
C Stream is not a valid type of cipher
D Cipher that encrypts one bit at a time
Answers to questions from week-2 on the "LAN/SW, RP" topic.
1. Which of the following is correct compressed form of 2001:0:0:0:0DB8:0:0:417A?
2. Which statement is true about using IPv4 and IPv6 together in a network?
A IPv6 and IPv4 can be simultaneously assigned to a host but not to a router’s interface.
B IPv6 provides for more host IP addresses while IPv4 provides more network addresses
C IPv6 allows a host to create its own IP address that will allow it to communicate to other devices in the network configured using DHCP. IPv4 does not provide a similar capacity to its hosts.
D Host configuration option for IPv4 can either be statically assigned or assigned via DHCP, while in IPv6 it can be statically assigned only.
3. Which command must be globally enabled on a Cisco Router to support IPv6?
A Ip routing ipv6
B Ipv6 unicast-routing
C Ipv6 routing
D Ip classless
4. During the IPv6 auto configuration, what does the device append to the 64-bit prefix it receives from Router to create its IPV6 address?
A A pseudorandom generated number.
B Its locally configured IPv4 address.
C The DHCP-supplied device id.
D Its Mac-address.
5. Which statement is true for the difference between IPv4 and Ipv6 header?
A An IPv6 header is half the size of IPv4 header.
B An IPv4 header includes a checksum, while IPv6 header doesn’t.
C A router has to recompute the checksum of an IPV6 packet when decrementing the TTL.
D An IPv6 header has twice as many octets as an IPv4 header.
Answers to questions from week-3 on the "Wireless" topic.
1 With Cisco Clean Air, how many device clusters and device records are supported by a 5500 WLC?
A 2500 device clusters, 10,000 device records
B 1500 device clusters, 50000 device records
C 75 device clusters, 300 device records
D 750 device clusters, 3000 device records
2 Lightweight access points will use which of the following methods to identify candidate controllers using Layer 3 LWAPP/CAPWAP discovery?
A DHCP option 43
B DNS discovery
D Locally stored controller IP address discovery
E Local subnet discovery
F All of the above
3 When configuring Mobility groups with Cisco Unified Wireless solution, all the controllers which are part of the same mobility group should be configured with the same virtual interface IP address. True or False?
4 What is the maximum size of the local database on a WLC?
5 What is the maximum number of wired clients that can be connected to the Workgroup Bridge (WGB)?
Answers to questions from week-4 on the "Voice" topic.
1.What is required to convert a G711ulaw call to G729?
A Voice termination resources
B Conferencing resource
C Converter resources
D Transcoding resources
2.Which worldwide prefix scheme was developed by the ITU to standardize numbering plans?
3.Which command is used to designate a source IP address for a voice gateway?
A h323-gateway voip interface
B h323-gateway voip h323-id
C h323-gateway voip bind srcaddr
D voice service
4.Which of the following applications supports audio and video conferencing?
A Conference Connection
C IP IVR
D Meeting Place
5.Identify the three components of a Unity installation, including required third-party products.
A Directory Server
B CCM Server
C Message Store
D Unity Server
Answers to questions from week-5 on the "Datacenter" topic.
1. Which of these statements is not correct about Cisco ACE appliance?
A Has features like hardware based compression, Flash Forward and SSL acceleration.
B Has Role Based Access Control (RBAC) and supports upto 250 virtual devices with failover.
C Provides layer 4 and 7 content switching, application security and protection from DNS based DDoS attacks.
D Consolidates data center by reducing the neumber of servers and load balancers required.
2. Nexus 1000v requires one to manually install VUM package when using VEM. True or False?
3. Which of these statements is true about the feature level for Nexus 1000v?
A The feature level does not change after a switch upgrade.
B The feature level is persistent even after reload.
C It is not recommended to downgrade feature level.
D Feature level gets automatically upgraded after upgrading all VEM.
4. Which boot flag value has to be entered to reset the password in a WAE after connecting to a console port?
5. UCS is compatabile with which of the following storage protocols?
E All of the above
Answers to questions from week-6 on the "Security" topic.
1. What is the default TCP port used to remotely manage a Cisco Secure ACS v4.x software application server?
2. Which three of these security properties does TLS v1.2 provide?
Answer: A B D
3. Which one of these is not offered by Cisco IPS Device Manager? (Cisco IDM).
A. Interface Status
B. Global Correlation Reports
C. Sensor Information
D. CPU, Memory, and Load
E. Top Signatures
4. Which three of these are properties of Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP) protocol (in non-
tunnel mode )? (Choose three)
A Uses IP protocol 50
B Provides confidentiality of the IP header
C Provides data integrity
D Provides data confidentiality
E Uses IP protocol 51
Answer: A C D
5. Which one of these does not correctly describe the advantages of GETVPN as compared to traditional IPSec?
A. Eliminates the need for tunnels, and therefore scales better
B. Provides always-on full mesh encryption capability.
C. Provides native multicast encryption.
D. Allows all members to dynamically discover each other with no static peer configuration required.
E. Can take advantage of the existing routing infrastructure, and does not require overlay routing.
Answers to questions from week-7 on "LAN, SW and RP" topic.
1. After DUAL calculation, a router has identified a successor route, but no routes have qualified as feasible successor. In the event the successor goes down, what process will EIGRP use to choose the new successor?
A. EIGRP will find the interface with the lowest MAC address.
B. The route will transition to the active state.
C. The route will transition to the passive state.
D. EIGRP will automatically use the route with the lowest feasible distance (FD).
2. EIGRP has been configured to operate over Frame Relay multipoint connections. What should the bandwidth command be set to?
A. The CIR rate of the lowest speed connection multiplied by the number of circuits .
B. The CIR rate of the lowest speed connection.
C. The CIR rate of the highest speed connection.
D. The sum of all the CIRs divided by the number of connections.
3. An administrator types in the command router ospf 1 and receives the error message: “OSPF process 1 cannot start.” (Output is omitted.) What should be done to correctly set up OSPF?
A. Ensure that an interface has been configured with an IP address.
B. Ensure that an interface has been configured with an IP address and is up.
C. Ensure that IP classless is enabled.
D. Ensure that the interfaces can ping their directly connected neighbors.
4. Which command displays the IBGP and EBGP neighbors that are configured?
A. Show ip bgp
B. Show ip bgp paths
C. Show ip bgp peers
D. Show ip bgp summary
5. BGP contains two paths to a destination. Assuming both routes were originated locally and have an equal weight. What will be the next determining factor in choosing the best path?
A. Lowest MED
B. Highest local preference
C. Lowest neighbor IP address
D. Lowest origin code
Answers to questions from week-8 on "Voice" topic.
1. Which VoIP component is used to forward calls between different types of networks?
A. Call agent
2. Which two of the following parameters are configurable on an FXS interface? (Select the two best answers.)
A. Signal type
B. Ring number
C. Ring frequency
D. Dial type
Answer: A & C
3. Choose the two correct commands to enable H.323 to SIP interworking. (Select two)
A. allow-connections h323 to sip
B. allow-connections sip to h323
C. allow-connections sip to sip
D. allow-connections h323 to h323
Answer: A & B
4.Which of the following best describes a numbering plan ?
A. It determines routes between source and destination devices.
B. It defines a telephone number of a voice endpoint or application.
C. It performs digit manipulation when sending calls to the PSTN.
D. It performs least-cost routing for VoIP calls.
5. Which command must be globally enabled on a Cisco Router to support IPv6?
A. Ip routing ipv6
B. Ipv6 unicast-routing
C. Ipv6 routing
D. Ip classless
Answer : B
Answers to questions from week-9 on "Wireless" topic.
1. Which one of these is not a type of interface on a WLC?
A. Management Interface
B. Inside interface
C. Virtual Interface
D. Service port Interface
2. Link aggregation (LAG) is supported on 2100 series WLCs. True or Flase?
3. Control And Provisioning of Wireless Access Points use which two ports for communication? (select 2)
Answer: D, E
4. How many VLANs does a controller support?
5. Can a WLAN Client be used to manage a WLC?
Answers to questions from week-10 on "Wireless" topic.
1. Which of this is not a hardware component of UCS?
A. B200 series blade server
B. Fabric Extender
C. Nexus 5000 series switch
D. Converged Network Adapter (CNA)
2. How many virtual devices can be configured in Cisco ACE module?
3. Which of the following is not a UCS C series server model?
4. Does Nexus 1010 supports native vlan?
5. In case of ACE, the syntax “my\.website\..*” will match to which of the following URL’s? Choose two.
Ans: C and D