- Gold, 750 points or more
One of the these conditions might exist:
- The agent's phone device is associated with an incorrect VoIP Monitor Server.
- The agent's phone device is not associated with a VoIP Monitor Server and an incorrect VoIP Monitor Server is selected as the default VoIP Monitor Server.
- Spanning is not set up correctly on the switch.
To resolve this issue, perform these steps:
- Select Cisco Desktop Administrator > Locations > your Cisco Customer Response Applications (CRA) Server Logical Call Center (LCC) > Enterprise Data Configuration > VoIP Monitor.
- Ensure that either the agent phone device is associated with the correct VoIP Monitor Server or the correct VoIP Monitor Server is selected as the Default VoIP Monitor Server.
Note: Ensure that the correct VoIP Monitor Server is selected as the Default VoIP Monitor Server only if it makes sense for that server to be the default. The majority of your agent phone devices need to be associated with this server.
- Make sure the span settings for your switch are correct.
For more information about resolving Cisco CRA and Customer Response Solutions (CRS), refer to these documents:
Customer Response Solution (CRS) Version
Customer Response Solution (CRS) Applications
Cisco Agent Desktop (CAD)
VoIP monitor server