We've released a wireless-N dongle (bridge) for SPA IP phones. The WBPN makes any SPA phone, a WiFi-N client.
Here are some videos to help you with the initial configuration of the WBPN.
- Opening the WBPN box and overview (YouTube: 1:50)
- Using push-button WPS to associate with an access point (YouTube: 4:42)
- Using the WBPN's web-UI to associate with an access point (YouTube: 3:03)
- Resetting the WBPN to factory defaults (YouTube: 1:37)
When a WBPN starts up:
- It looks for a dynamic IP address from a DHCP server
- If no response from DHCP server, the WBPN takes on a default static IP address of 192.168.1.254
Access the WBPN with http://192.168.1.254
There are two ways to configure the WBPN:
- Fastest and easiest, use the WPS button
- If your access point does not have a WPS button, access the WBPN's web-UI to associate with the access point