Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 
cancel
Visitas
ÚTIL
Respuestas

Compatibility Intel Wireless-N 7260 with WLC 5508 7.4.121

Hi everybody,

I have a requirements of a customer that have a Cisco WLC that operate with 7.4.121 and APs 1131, 2602i and 3602i and the laptops clients with Intel adapter Wireless-N 7260 (driver 16.8.0.6), It need test that this model or matrix is compatible,  but all Cisco documentation test has been made with other versions of Driver and adapter. Exists some information of compatibility in other site? someone has made tests with this network adapter? and for last What test can I do to make my own matrix compatibility?

Thank´s for your help

1 SOLUCIÓN ACEPTADA

Soluciones aceptadas

Well the recommendation is not for Windows, but is important if you will use WPA or WPAv2 you need to use the appropriate method.

WPA= TKIP

WPAv2= AES

Don't use both simultaneity because clients may have connectivity issues.

Espero que la información haya sido útil y si no tienes más preguntas recuerda cerrar el topic, seleccionando la respuesta como "Respuesta correcta"
**Please rate the answer if this information was useful***
**Por favor si la información fue util marca esta respuesta como correcta**

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

5 RESPUESTAS 5

are you  going to use CCX? or what do you want to try?

Espero que la información haya sido útil y si no tienes más preguntas recuerda cerrar el topic, seleccionando la respuesta como "Respuesta correcta"

No, the customer only need make sure that new laptops will operate correctly in your CUWN

Kind Regards!

Well I tested before with a client and it works.

Just in some cases they have problems with Win 8, Just need to be careful with Encryption method. 

Thank for you response! what is the encryption method more appropriate for work with win8?

or what are the recommendations to consider about encription??

Kind Regards

Well the recommendation is not for Windows, but is important if you will use WPA or WPAv2 you need to use the appropriate method.

WPA= TKIP

WPAv2= AES

Don't use both simultaneity because clients may have connectivity issues.