Cisco Support via Mobile
Latest News - April 2017
Recent Cisco Technical Support (CTS) Mobile Application Enhancements
Over the last several months, several improvements have been made to the Android and iOS clients including:
- Significantly improved the speed and responsiveness of My Devices (app load times on average improved by 37%). With My Devices, you can manage your inventories, identify product lifecycle milestones, open cases and more! Watch the demo video (~7min) for a walk through of the utility and learn several tips along the way.
- "My Notifications" stores the last 30 Days of Service Request related notifications that have been sent to the CTS mobile application. You can mark notifications read, or delete them entirely.
- Hundreds of mobile friendly Cisco Validated Designs have been added within the Product Information section. Categories with new Cisco Validated Designs, Videos and RSS Feeds content will be identified with a blue dot to the left of the menu item(s).
- The Settings section includes several options for controlling the types of mobile push notifications, and new content, In-App notifications. Watch the demo video (~6min) for more details on how to personalize the notifications you receive.
- Service Request Trending information (subscribe within "Settings") provides a "Top 5" list of most common Cisco Support Community references, Software Bugs and Error Messages related to your Service Requests.
- The VCS Service Checker Utility is available under "Tools"
- Several minor UI/UX improvements were implemented, because the little details matter.
- Page 1
Overall leaderboard for all contributions in all communities across mobile devices
Tech Support Mobile App
Download the Cisco Technical Support mobile application from the app store on your mobile device
- View, update, and create Support Cases and RMAs
- Access product support documentation, downloads and community content
- Research software bugs fixes
- Scan serial number barcodes to view support coverage information
- Add contract expiration reminders to your calendar
- Page 1
- Page 1