There's a mobile version of our website.
The corporate directory is slow to respond today after behaving normally since implementation a few weeks ago. On the older phones, 790, it functions normally and pops right up, but on the newer phones there is a 30 second delay. On the 7970 there is an error "XML;null;null".
I have verified we are accessing the directory via IP not name.
I have restarted the Tomcat Service.
Any help is appreciated.
I had the same issue today on a cluster I just installed. We had a 3rd CCM server shut down, because it is going to be moved next week, and the corporate directory was slow. Users complained. One of the Admins turned the 3rd server back on, and the problem went away.
I'm on version 188.8.131.5200-5, which is 1 rev from being the absolute latest version.
Login to share your discussion activity with your friends on Facebook. You can control what you share and turn off sharing anytime.
Your Facebook friends can now see that you have started this discussion
Your Facebook friends can now see that you have commented on this discussion
Your Facebook friends can now see that you have read this discussion