3. Supplicant Reports when Trace enabled in the RASTLS file - â>> Received Failure (Code: 4) packet: Id: 8, Length: 4, Type: 0, TLS blob length: 0. Flags:â and âCode 4 unexpected in state SentFinishedâ
1. Wireless Clients using the windows supplicant and EAP-TLS connect without any issue.
2. ACS has certificates issued by 3rd Party Root CA - Geotrust.
3. Clients have Certs issued by clients own CA infrastructure.
4. ACS has the clients Root CA cert in the trust list and hence why the wireless users work.
5. PEAP works fine on wired.
Any pointers appreciated. Happy to share logs from Switch / Supplicant and ACS if needed.
We have configured the outside and inside Interface with official ipv6 adresses, set a default route on outside Interface to our router, we also have definied a rule , which also gets hits, to permit tcp from inside Interface to any6.
In Syslog I also se...