Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

AAA CMS HTTP Authorization

Hi. I have set up tacacs and have had to use all defaults for the config. This issue I am having on my switches is that stand alone everything works but as soon as I create a cluster and try to log into http I get the first login which goes fine. but after the java login prompt comes up I begin to get a login prompt for every single command that is run. and after about 30 or so I also begin to get a login for all the interfaces as they are displayed. I have AAA set to allow access when already authorized. I must be missing something..

any ideas. I can post the config if needed...

thanks

2 REPLIES

Re: AAA CMS HTTP Authorization

I have same problem with 3512XL switch. No Matter what password I use, I cannot login. I must be missing something too. If you have figured out, please let me know. Thanks

Re: AAA CMS HTTP Authorization

hi, i am getting exactly the same issue here with 2950 and 3550 g-12 switches running 12.1.20 IOS i can get as far as the java console but then it hangs, this has taken several hours of playing with TACACS+ settings to getto that point.

Has anyone an answer??

Thanks in advance

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content