Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACE Solution Engine 4.0 - IP Assignment + Dynamic VLAN's

Hey guys,

I have a small confusion regarding assigning IP addresses and dynamic vlan assignment on the ACS soln engine. This is the first time i am configuring it.

We have over 1000 users to be divided into 20 or more VLAN's and the location is spread out around a huge premises.

Our IT policy requires for a used in Sales department to be able to logon anywhere in the premises and become a part of Sales Vlan itself and be assigned an IP address from the range allocated to the Sales Group.

We have so far managed to map Groups from the Active Directory to User Groups in the ACS.

But we are stuck with the IP assignment for the users and configuring Dyanmic VLANs

I would really appreciate any help i could get including configuration guidelines.

Regards

Binoy

1 Reply 1

Mehdi_ab
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I don't have enough infos regarding your DHCP setup but regarding VLAN assignement, you need to configure Radius attributes 64, 65 and 81 accordingly to your vlan/groups mapping.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk722/tk809/technologies_configuration_example09186a008076317c.shtml#Rserver