cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 1113 (4.2 )

Sunil Patil
Level 1
Level 1

I have an 1113 acs server which is not booting and hangged. Earliyer its was working but i am facing the problem from today. I capture after reload the devices its asking for press F2 and F12 but when i try to do same its not allow to do the same.(Also attached the capture)

When i try to check the same through connet the dekstop and reload the devices its showing the Cisco logo screen after that its showing the blank screen.

Please let me know is the ACS gone faulty or I will have to try with reimage the devices.

Regards

Sunil

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Erick Delgado
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Sunil,

Looks like a HDD issue. Try with a re-image and if does not work please open a Cisco TAC SR and request a RMA.

Please include this post on the ticket so we can know what has been done.

Regards,

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Erick Delgado
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Sunil,

Looks like a HDD issue. Try with a re-image and if does not work please open a Cisco TAC SR and request a RMA.

Please include this post on the ticket so we can know what has been done.

Regards,

Thanks for your reply...

We tried with reimage but still facing same issue. so we checked the HDD with desktop and its working with xp image. So we are going for an RMA.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: