cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 3.1 and Windows 2003

richmnn
Level 1
Level 1

I'm needing to upgrade the Windows 2000 Server that our ACS 3.1 resides on. In some testing, I ran into the problem that we are not able to install ACS 3.1 on 2003. Setup quits and states the operating system is not Windows 2000.

Does anyone know of a workaround to make this work? Will ACS 3.1 even work on Windows 2003 or is there another version of ACS that has to purchased? I've done some searching and it appears that no version of ACS works on 2003. Any information would be helpful.

3 Replies 3

jhillend
Level 1
Level 1

The good news is if you have a support contract for ACS 3.x you can get the 3.2.3 for free. The bad news is ACS 3.2.3 won't be available until March and there is no support for Windows Server 2003 until then. Contact your TAC representative to get this new version when it's available.

Does anyone know if this version of the software is out yet?

Yes, ACS 3.2(3) is now available and the documentation does mention support for Windows 2003. Contact TAC to get url and password to download.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: