cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

acs 3.3 with pix 6(3) 5 radius auth for vpn clients

costaskyrri
Level 1
Level 1

I have configured the acs 3 to authenticate vpn clients which connect onto the pix 6(3)5 and then the acs sends dynamic access lists to the pix according to the user. the problem is that after say 4-5 days no one can connect using the vpn client and the only thing to do is to restart the pix. this goes on for 4-5 days again and then I must restart again the pix.

any advice?

2 Replies 2

m.singer
Level 4
Level 4

The issue may not be related to the ACS, but could be within the PIX itself. If you have a spare PIX, swap it and see what happens.

The pix came with 6.3(3) and it was doing the problem almost everyday. with the 6.3(5) it does the problem every 4-5 days. its kinda wierd. is there a command which i can use to somehow clear the vpn connections automaticaly. because when the problem arises. the pix works fine for other things like internet. only the vpn client does not work.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: