cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

ACS 4.0 Database Replication Available ACS Servers

Hi,

When configuring ACS database replication and you get to the "Partners" section where it shows you the listing of available ACS servers. Where does ACS find these other ACS servers from, or must you configure them within ACS somewhere? I've got to configure this for a client this week, and want to know how it finds the other servers, or where I configure the others incase I have problems. I'm assuming that you configure them under "Network Configuration" section? However I'm not sure, and do not have servers to test with yet. Also the user guide just tells you how to configure replication, it never explains where the listing comes from, that I can find.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: ACS 4.0 Database Replication Available ACS Servers

First off, under "interface config" then "advanced" you have to enable "Distributed settings"

Then edit network config a new section will allow you to enter other AAA servers (just like AAA clients)

The servers you enter here, will be the ones displayed in the available replication partners section.

TIP. Be very careful to make sure the secret keys all match. Replication does a bi-directional key-exhange for mutual authentication.

Enjoy!

Darran

Community Member

Re: ACS 4.0 Database Replication Available ACS Servers

That's what I figured, thanks for the help!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content