cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 4.1 cannot set IP

fazmibakar
Level 1
Level 1

i have reset the ACS Appliance, after that i cannot set the IP address. it return error when i try to set the IP address. any solution?

4 Replies 4

Jagdeep Gambhir
Level 10
Level 10

Please provide the model like 1111 or 1113 and sw ver of acs?

Hi There,

My guess is that you want to know the part number and the version number for an ACS appliance, is that correct?

Here it is..

Part Number: CSACSE-1113-K9

Software version: ACSv4.2.0.124-BIN-K9.zip

Hope this helps!

Srinivas.

ansalaza
Level 1
Level 1

smallu
Level 3
Level 3

Hi There,

In order to resolve this issue, make sure that Cisco Secure ACS Solution Engine (ACS SE) is connected to a Ethernet connection that works before you set or change the IP address of your ACS SE.

Complete these steps in order to reconfigure the IP:

1. Log in to the ACS SE. Refer to the Logging In to the Solution Engine From a Serial Console section of Administering Cisco Secure ACS Solution Engine for more information.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/secursw/ps5338/products_installation_guide_chapter09186a008070c61b.html#wp1042941

2. Type set ip, and then press Enter.

3. At the Use Static IP Address [Y]: prompt, type Y for yes or N for No, and then press Enter.

4. If you answered No to the use of a static IP address, the system displays a confirmation of DHCP and the message IP Address is reconfigured. Continue the procedure with step 5.

If you responded Yes in the previous step to use a static IP address:

1. In order to specify the ACS SE IP address, at the IP Address [xx.xx.xx.xx]: prompt, type the IP address, and then press Enter.

2. At the Subnet Mask [xx.xx.xx.xx]: prompt, type the subnet mask, and then press Enter.

3. At the Default Gateway [xx.xx.xx.xx]: prompt, type the default gateway, and then press Enter.

4. At the DNS Servers [xx.xx.xx.xx]: prompt, type the address of any DNS servers you intend to use (separate each by a single space), and then press Enter.

Result: The system displays the new configuration information and the message:

IP Address is reconfigured.

5. Review the information presented and, at the Confirm the changes? [Y]: prompt, press Enter.

Result: The ACS SE restarts. The system displays the message:

New ip address is set.

Refer to the Reconfiguring the Solution Engine IP Address section of Administering Cisco Secure ACS Solution Engine for more information.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/secursw/ps5338/products_installation_guide_chapter09186a008070c61b.html#wp1109621

Hope this helps!

Srinivas.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: