cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 4.2 eval :- License upload required ?

shahedvoicerite
Level 1
Level 1

I have just downloaded the eval version of ACS 4.2

In 5.1, you need to obtain a trial licese.

Is that true for 4.2 as well ?

I could install it and see for myself :-) , but I dont currently have the required Win server,

so while I am waiting for that, I thought I might as well ask....

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, This is not true in case of ACS version 4.2.0.124, it doesn't require any license/serial/key. You just need to install it.

HTH

JK

Do rate helpful posts-

~Jatin

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, This is not true in case of ACS version 4.2.0.124, it doesn't require any license/serial/key. You just need to install it.

HTH

JK

Do rate helpful posts-

~Jatin

Thanks,

I actually installed it, and it works.

So is the licence "honours" based ?? There is no indicator to say XX days remaning (other threads on this list confirm this fact.. introduced in 5.x)

Do Ito make sure I rememeber when I installed this and count days , to make sure I am compliant ?

Or

Will it just bomb out after 90 days ???

Thanks

Well, your understanding is actually correct. On ACS you would not see the numver of days left. It would be pnly applicable for 90 days and after days you would not be able to avail this and see an error message. Trail version expired. I answered the same question few days back here.

HTH

JK

Do rate helpful posts-

~Jatin
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: