cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 5.1 has stopped Authentication logs after reboot!

wahidayat007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have saved the running configuration to startup first and rebooted the ACS 5.1. Since then it has stopped Authentication logs, though I can login to the network devices using Tacacs login, but I am not getting Tacacs authentication logs ? Your swift reply will be appreciated

Rgds

HK

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

camejia
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

Can you please access the ACS CLI through SSH or Console and execute "show application status acs"? Are all the ACS services running or are some hanging on "Initializing" or "Not Monitored" state?

If yes , you might want to try an ACS services restart with "acs stop" and then "acs start".

If the reports are not being displayed on the Monitoring and Reports it usually refers to an issue with the ACS View services.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

camejia
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

Can you please access the ACS CLI through SSH or Console and execute "show application status acs"? Are all the ACS services running or are some hanging on "Initializing" or "Not Monitored" state?

If yes , you might want to try an ACS services restart with "acs stop" and then "acs start".

If the reports are not being displayed on the Monitoring and Reports it usually refers to an issue with the ACS View services.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Hi Carlos,

All services are running, but thanks for your reply. I will stop and start the services again to see how it goes ?

HK

Hi Carlos,

I did stop and start the services and it worked for me. Thanks for your advise.

Rgds

HK