Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ACS 5.2 Replication failing shows PENDING

ACS 5.2 , in my Primary ACS under System Administration > Operations > Distributed System Management I see my Secondary but it shows "PENDING" under Replication Status.

Any idea why?

4 REPLIES

Re: ACS 5.2 Replication failing shows PENDING

Online Status shows a red X for Active for my secondary;

This is my secondary;

ACSATL/ACSAdmin# show application status  acs

ACS role: SECONDARY

Process 'database'                  running
Process 'management'                running
Process 'runtime'                   running
Process 'adclient'                  running

ACSATL/ACSAdmin#

Hi,

did you solve the problem? We got a similar issue. The replication status shows Pending. If i´m forcing a full replication the status gets Updated for a while until stucking in Pending again. I already reloaded both the primary and secondary node and reconfigured the Distributed System Management at all.

In our case the online status is always ok ( green checked ).

I´m not sure if it is really a problem or more a cosmetic issue. Sometimes it seems to me that the Distributed System Management shows me Pending if no changes were made on the configuration and therefore no replication is needed. After i change a setting within the ACS the replication id gets incremented and the status gets UPDATED, but i´m not sure if it was just a kind of coincidence...

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Matthias

Hi,

same problem on ACS 5.1 sp5 . I solved this with TAC. They told to me that it should be only cosmetic issue. When i made change in configuration - status became online and Replication ID increase on cluster. After few minutes status became offline. TAC did not see any important message from our support-bundle. We close this ticket with message, that in the 5.2 is evething fix. I see that is not

Hi Jason, I also faced the

Hi Jason,

I also faced the same issue. PENDING replication status is because the replication is not completed. You can manually try to replicate using following Command in Secondary ACS

ACS/admin(config-acs)# replication force-sync

You can use this command to check the replication status :

ACS/acsadmin(config-acs)# replication_status

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content