Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

ACS 5.2 User Re-auth

Doea anyone have issues with momentary disconnections during user re-auth using 802.1x and ACS 5.2 ?

4 REPLIES

ACS 5.2 User Re-auth

Do you mean wireless clients? If its wireless and the client doesnt support PKC/OKC, CCKM or whatever keying used the wireless client disconnects and reauths during each roam.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin
__________________________________________________________________________________________
‎"I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a connection."

__________________________________________________________________________________________ "Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin ___________________________________________________________

ACS 5.2 User Re-auth

Nope, not wireles. Wired. I am using a 4507 as the auhtenticator.

ACS 5.2 User Re-auth

Hello,

Are you using External AD or Local database for Dot1x authentication ?

Thanks,

ACS 5.2 User Re-auth

I am using a external AD for Dot1x auth.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content