cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS 5.4 Can't create authorization rule

ejeangilles
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to to create an authorization rule in ACS 5.4 but it's not giving me the conditions. Meaning when I go to Access Policies-->Default Device Admin--> Authorization. I click on create and it says "The customize button in the lower right area of the policy rules screens controls which policy conditions result are available here for use in policy rules." So I click on the Customize button in the lower right and choose the options but it still gives me that message about customization. I have screnshots attached. Anyone know what I'm missing.

This is a 90 day trial vesion on Cisco ACS 5.4.0.6.

1 Reply 1

Jatin Katyal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Going through the screen shot attached it seems you're using chrome as a broswer and that seems to be an issue. You need to use a supported browser to access ACS and view all its settings.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5.4/release/notes/acs_54_rn.html#wp222016

~BR
Jatin Katyal

**Do rate helpful posts**

~Jatin
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: