Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

ACS 5.5 and Windows 2012 AD support

Hi All,

previously I had two AD domains based on 2008 and had machines in one domain and users in another domain

and the condition statement "Was machine authenticated=True" worked fine when doing EAP-TLS machine then user

authentication.

I have now upgraded the machine's domain to 2012 and  machine authentication works fine and user authentication

also works, but when you put the two together, and enable "Was machine authenticated=True" the ACS errors

out when doing user authentication with the message "ACS unable to find previous successful machine authentication"

even though machine authentication was successful. I have tried with with ACS being a member of both 2008 and 2012 domains at each stage.

The clients are all windows 8.1

Has anyone encountered this scenario before ?

TIA

1 REPLY

ACS 5.5 and Windows 2012 AD support

I would like to share a good troubleshooting guide for ACS 5.X and later, Please have a look:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/secure-access-control-system/113485-acs5x-tshoot.html

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content