Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACS 5.5 Radius Attribute not listed in Radius Directory

Hello Community,

iam on the evaluation on Cisco ACS 5.5, and iam trying some scenarios for my company.

I have to authenticate a ip phone . here i need one VLan tagged and one vlan untagged.

In the authorization profile u can add the Radius Attributes, we got hp switches and i need the attribute  with the ID-56, but this ID ist not listed in the Authorization Profiles--> Radius Attributes-->select Part.

But it is listed under system-administration->Configuration-->dictionaries-->Protocols->Radius--> Radius IETF

come somebody tell me how i can selct this Attributes under Authorization Profiles--> Radius Attributes-->select Part. ??

Thanks a lot

regards

1 REPLY

HiAs you are using HP

Hi

As you are using HP switches, certain advanced use cases, such as those that involve posture assessment, profiling, and web authentication, are not consistently available with non-Cisco devices or may provide limited functionality, and are therefore not supported with non-Cisco devices.

For more information regarding Authorization profile configuration, please go through the following link:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5-5/user/guide/acsuserguide/pol_elem.html

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content