I need to configure RADIUS VSA configuration for a my alvarion device. Following are the attributes that need to be configured.
- Packet Data Flow ID (ID 1, integer16)
- Direction (ID 4, integer8)
- Transport Type (ID 6, integer8)
- UplinkQoSID (ID 7, integer8)
- DownlinkQoSID (ID 8, integer8)
- Classifier (may be multiple instances) (ID 11, String)
* ClassifierID (ID 1, integer8)
* Priority (ID 2, integer8)
* VLAN-ID (ID 9, integer16)
* Classifier Direction (ID 4, integer8)
I was able to configure the first 6 attributes, how can I add the Sub - TLV's ClassifiedID, Priority, VLAN-ID and Classifier Direction which come under Classifier. Don't see any option for that in ACS 5.x
Cisco ACS 5.x has an option to select the Attribute Type as Hex String, but unfortunately I could not find any option to add the value to the attribute (Policy Element> Network Access > Authorization Profiles and on the RADIUS Attributes tab). All Attributes with type Hex String and not shown at all.
How can I define a octet or binary type VSA attribute in Cisco ACS 5.x?
Login to the FXOS chassis manager.
Direct your browser to https://hostname/, and log-in using the user-name and password.
Go to Help > About and check the current version:
Check the current version availa...
We have configured the outside and inside Interface with official ipv6 adresses, set a default route on outside Interface to our router, we also have definied a rule , which also gets hits, to permit tcp from inside Interface to any6.
In Syslog I also se...