Is it possible, and if so, where would i go about doing it, to set ACS up so that it pulls from AD for ACS admins. For example, I create an AD group called ACSADMIN, and therefore everyone in that group has ACS admin rights
2. Login to the ACS CLI through SSH or console session and execute a command
- aaa authentication tacacs+ server key
3. Go to System Administration || Administrative Access Control || Identity || Select AD as a Identity source.
4. Click on Authorization || create a new rule || select the username from AD that you want to login with || select the role that you want to assign to user. You may first create a user with super-admin role
5. Save the changes, logout and login again with the ad account.
NOTE: If you're not comfortable with the above changes, you may open a TAC case.
Table of ContentsIntroductionVersion HistoryPossible Future
UpdatesDocuments PurposeNAT Operation in ASA 8.3+ SectionsRule Types
Network Object NATTwice NAT / Manual NATRule Types used per SectionNAT
Types used with Twice NAT / Manual NAT and Network Obje...
Table of Contents Introduction:This document describes details on how
NAT-T works. Background: ESP encrypts all critical information,
encapsulating the entire inner TCP/UDP datagram within an ESP header.
ESP is an IP protocol in the same sense that TCP an...