Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ACS and CatOS Idle Timeout (Set Logout 60)???

Does anybody know how to set the logout to 60 minutes on CatOS based switches when performing AAA through Cisco Secure ACS Server. I do not want to use the auto command attribute and Idle-timeout only seems to apply to IOS?? I think it can be done with custom sevice/attributes which can be turned on under the Interface Configuration-Tacacs+. Thanks for your help in advance.

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: ACS and CatOS Idle Timeout (Set Logout 60)???

If I understand you correctly, you want to set the time until an idle session is disconnected automatically. You can set the logout time on the Cat 4k/5k/6k using the set logout command. For the Catalyst 6000 series, the default is 20 minutes and you can set it from 0 to 10,000 minutes. More information is available at http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/lan/cat6000/sw_7_2/cmd_ref/set_m_pi.htm#xtocid0.

Re: ACS and CatOS Idle Timeout (Set Logout 60)???

I am looking to pass that setting from Cisco Secure ACS when logging into a Cat 6000 running CATOS. I don't want to use the autocommand. But still, thanks for your suggestion.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content