Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACS and VoIP authorization with SNON SIP Proxy

Hi. I really hope that someone can help me with this issue.

I'm trying to use Cisco Secure ACS v3.0 to authenticate users in a SIP Proxy Server(SNOM 4s). I'm a newbie using ACS but this is what i did...

First: i defined a AAA client call SNOM, with the appropiate IP, and shared secret key. Here is my first question : I defined this client to use RADIUS Cisco IOS/PIX protocol to authenticate... i really don't now if this is correct.

Here is the RADIUS message from the SNOM SIP Proxy... to see if someone can help me.

Radius Protocol

Code: Access Request (1)

Packet identifier: 0x29 (41)

Length: 121

Authenticator

Attribute value pairs

t:NAS IP Address(4) l:6, Value:192.168.0.38

t:User Name(1) l:12, Value:"5557515889"

t:NAS Port Type(61) l:6, Value:Async(0)

t:Calling Station Id(31) l:30, Value:"sip:5557515889@snom.proxy.com"

t:Vendor Specific(26) l:53, Vendor:Quintum(6618)

t:Quintum h323 conf id(24) l:47, Value:"h323-conf-id=2b6b593f-011b-4f6a-8017-0002a400"

the problem is that the ACS don't answer the request in any port ( i try 1812 and 1645), not even a Access Reject or something.

Second : I defined a User group called SNOM, which is a VoIP group, then i defined 3 users with UserID:5557515890 (a telephone number) in that group and assigned to the SNOM group.

Question : how can i be sure that the ACS is authenticating users against that group???..

The only thing that i want to do is authenticate a users that is in the User Table and then send a Access Accept.

Do i have to define something else in the group configuration?

Is compatible the SNOM SIP Proxy and the Cisco ACS?

Hope that someone can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

1 REPLY

Re: ACS and VoIP authorization with SNON SIP Proxy

I am not too sure if they are compatible. I have not been able to find a document on this one too.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content