ACS Appliance User DB to new non-appliance ACS server
Is it possible to replicate an ACS appliance user DB and replicate it on a new non-appliance ACS server. We're adding additional ACS servers and don't want to re-create all the groups and mappings. Think of it as ghosting an appliance and restoring it on a new server. Thx
Here is the troubleshooting check list, in case you face any issue,
1) Make sure that you are not replicating over NAT. Replication over NAT does not work because the IP is used as part of the server authentication
2) Next, check to make sure that you are not sending or receiving the distribution table. On the primary server, the distribution table should not be checked in the send list, and on the secondary, the distribution table should not be checked for receive.
3) Then I would like you to check in the secondary server's partner list, to make sure that the primary is not listed. You should not enter the primary server into the partner list on the secondary server. However, the primary server should have all secondary servers listed in its partner list.
4) Ensure that the secondary server has it's replication scheduling set to "manual".
5) Please verify that your servers are all running exactly the same ACS version and build.
6) Also let me know if we have any firewall in between two acs servers.
BenefitsDocumentationPrerequisiteImage Download LinksLimitationsSupported PlatformsLicense RequirementsTopologyStep-By-Step ConfigurationConfigure Virtual ServiceActivate the virtual service and configure guest IPsConfiguring UTD (Service Plane)Configurin...
Login to the FXOS chassis manager.
Direct your browser to https://hostname/, and log-in using the user-name and password.
Go to Help > About and check the current version:
Check the current version availa...
We have configured the outside and inside Interface with official ipv6 adresses, set a default route on outside Interface to our router, we also have definied a rule , which also gets hits, to permit tcp from inside Interface to any6.
In Syslog I also se...