Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS Configuration

luckyjulius
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I'm trying to install an ACS Solution Engine in My network for access control (AAA). I succeed in setting up authentication using the internal database and that works. now My boss want users to be authenticated through an external database (windows AD). I tried achieving this but kept getting different errors.(like EAP-TLS or PEAP authentication failed during SSL handshake) or (Authen session timed out: Challenge not provided by client).

please I need someone who has done this before to give Me a step by step procedure on how I can setup ACS SE for windows authentication.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

alex.dersch
Level 4
Level 4

Hello mate,

first you have to configure an external identity store pointing to your active directory

then you need an access policy for your wireless service with

an Identity Policy where you define the identity result as your Active Directory store

an Network access Authorization Policy  where you define a rule with a compound condition, where you set the dictionary  ( AD-AD1) to match any      active directoy users.

regards

Alex

Hello Alex,

Please help with a step by step procedure to actualize the points you gave.

thanks

Lucky Julius.

Network Engineer

UNICEM NG

On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 3:34 PM, alex.dersch <

Hello Julius,

i don't have screen shots or a document for the set up of ACS 5.1 but it similar to LDAP integration. Maybe open a TAC engineer he can walk through the config with you by webex.

cheers

Alex

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: