Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACS External Win2000 Database mapping

Hi!

I'm having trouble doing a "add mapping" in the External User Databases. I get the message: "Failed to enumerate Windows groups. If you are using Active Directory consult the installtion guide for information". I have a PIX beetween the ACS and the Windows PDC but i have a similar situation in this customers network and i have no problems. I have IP connectivity between the machines. I see the domain correctly but i can't import the win2000 groups for mapping.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

ovieira

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: ACS External Win2000 Database mapping

Hi,

Do you see your domains on ACS ? Is it group enemuration, you are having problem or even with the domain enumeration? If its only group, then the problem appears to be with rights issue of the admin that you used to login to ACS server?

Is it the local ssytem account that you are using for ACS services? Does that account have right to enemerate the group info? Is the ACS in a member server?

Thanks,

Mynul

Re: ACS External Win2000 Database mapping

Hi!

Do you see your domains on ACS?

- Yes i do. I see 2 domains but only the one where the ACS is included i was able to do the mappings.

Is it group enemuration, you are having problem or even with the domain enumeration?

- I'm having problems only with group enumerations.

If its only group, then the problem appears to be with rights issue of the admin that you used to login to ACS server?

- I have administration rights on the machine where the ACS is. The prove of that is that i was able to map the groups of the domain where the ACS is included.

My questions are: can we map groups from a domain where the ACS isn't included? The account i'm using to logon to the ACS machine doesn't belong to the domain i'm trying to map.

Thanks for your answer,

ovieira

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content