cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS + NAC-L2-IP & 802.1x

dmitri_vilesov
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!I'm implementing NAC right now, as i understood from NAC framework configuration guide, i can use NAC-L2-IP for posture validation, but this template (technology) does not provide user identity. So the question is - can i simultaneously use NAC-L2-IP for posture validation and 802.1x for user authentication(using MS-CHAPv2) on Catalyst 3560G and with ACS 4.1?

Thank you in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jafrazie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, this can work. If you migrate at some point to having NAC with 802.1X though, you will get postured twice on ports configured for both though.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

jafrazie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, this can work. If you migrate at some point to having NAC with 802.1X though, you will get postured twice on ports configured for both though.

Thank you! I will try it! One more question - where can i download attribute definition files (ADF) and *.inf and *.dll files of Eset NOD32 Antivirus software, required for correct posture validation?

Thnx in advance!

I wud also like for some1 to answer tht

This is a supported configuration.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: