Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS SE can't authenticate witch windows database

rezende.c
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need authenticate the wireless users in AD and to make this i use 1 WLC and ACS SE 4.2.

I already configure ACS SE and installed Remot Agent(4.2) in Domain Controller.

The problem is that a can't authenticate. The ACS SE erro sad "internal error" only. I make the configurations according to

Installation and Configuration Guide for Cisco Secure ACS Remote Agents 4.2

User Guide for Cisco Secure Access Control Server Release 4.2

I have only one Domain. For don't write much, I attach files configurations, some logs and the package.cab of ACS SE, please can you help-me ?

4 Replies 4

Jagdeep Gambhir
Level 10
Level 10

This seems to be a permission issue, cswinagent shows ,

CSWinAgent 10/29/2008 18:02:55 A 1758 3752 0x0 NTLIB: Attempting Windows authentication for user halogica

CSWinAgent 10/29/2008 18:02:55 A 1810 3752 0x0 NTLIB: Windows authentication FAILED (error 6L)

6L points to permission issue. Make sure that accounting running remote agent server is part of domain admin group. If it is already using domain admin account , then make it use local account. It should work.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_server_for_solution_engine/4.1/installation/guide/remote_agent/rawi.html#wp300510

Regards,

~JG

Thanks, I had already made this. I open a TAC case and the report was that the Remote Agent don't work in PC 64bits, only 32 bits. And the server when install Remote Agent is 64bits. It's a bug.

Can you please list the TAC case number as I am hit with the same error and 64bit Windows 2003 Server, Enterprise Edition - AD.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: