Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS SE w/ Verisign Cert

I am using the CAS as an authenication server against AD for my wireless network. I have a WISM as my WLC and some of my users are getting a certifate error when I enable WPA. The error is coming from the ACS. I get an invalid cert error or cert not verified from the Iphone. The certificate is valid and I installed a intemediate CA. No matter what I try i can't get the error to go away.

Could some please assist?

Thanks

mike

6 Replies 6

Erick Delgado
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Mike,

Could you please send me the exact error that shows on the fail attempt?

What EAP method are you using?

Thanks,

I am using PEAP with MSCHAP. From the IPhone I am getting the cert is not verified, When I use the IntelPro supplicant on a Laptop, it refuses to log on even though I select use "any trusted CA". I called Cisco TAC and they say I have to install the cert on all my computer, I don't believe that is correct. I am using a Verisign cert and so should already be on my computers.

Internet explorer is not having an issue with the cert, the dell wireless WLAN client does not have a problem either.

Mike

Check on the ACS if the root and the intermediate verisign certificate is on the certificate trust list.

Also please send me you SR.

Yes both root and intermediate CA are installed. Do you want to look at the ACS cert?

Mike

Yes,

It very strange situation.

Please contact me direct by email.

ssarsar08
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Everyone,

I have the same issue, SSL certifciates installed on ACS s show unverified on apple devices, iphone, ipad..

Did anyone figure out what could be the problem ?

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: