Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS: Transfering the device list from one Network Device Group to Another

deeptinair
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

I am trying to fine tune the existing Network Device groups in my ACS server and want segregate the list into something like - Switches , Firewall , Routers.

All my network devices currently are into default -"Not Assigned group " close to 500 devices

Is there anyway i can select the network devices in one shot  and just place them in a particular group instead of going into individual device and assigning them one by one?

Regards,

Deepti

4 Replies 4

jrabinow
Level 7
Level 7

You could export the devices to a csv file. Then update the csv file and import the data back

hi,

Thanks for your response...Can you pl help on how i would be able to export the device list..I am unable to find such option under Network configuration option

I am using ACS 4.2 version

Yes my reply related to  ACS 5 and is not related to ACS 4.2. There are utiliities available in ACS 4.2 for similar items but I am less familiar and do not know if they cover your specific use case

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: