cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

ACS v3.3 and cert7.db

Hello,

I want to configure an external database(Generic LDAP) connection with SSL.

documentation say :"The database must be a cert7.db certificate database file generated by a Netscape web browser. No other filename is supported. For information about generating a cert7.db file, refer to Netscape documentation."

I'm try to generate cert7.db with Netscape 6.2 but certificate doesn't work.

I'm try to generate cert7.db with Netscape communicator but certificate doesn't work too.

I'm try to generate cert7.db with nss332 tools but certificate doesn't work too.

It seem that cert7.db have not the same structure in the time (security evolution)

Which version ACS 3.3 need ?

How generate a good cert7.db file (tools and procedure) for acs v3.3?

There is a link for download good tools ?

Thank

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: ACS v3.3 and cert7.db

Point the browser at the certificate server port 444 to get a manual enrollment form. Fill in the details then send off the request. On the intended SSL client, point the server back to the certificate server on the agent port. (This is very installation dependent, but the test CMS used port 8100). This imports the newly verified personal certificater. Refer the follwoing URL for more info

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2086/products_white_paper09186a0080092566.shtml#wp327580

Community Member

Re: ACS v3.3 and cert7.db

yes, thank, but my ldap server is a openldap and not a netscape ldap server with cms.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content