cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ACS verison 3.3

gopinathv
Level 1
Level 1

hi, in our environment we have Cisco ACS v3.3 in windows 2003 and trying to upgrade it ACS v4.1.4. but found the data replication from v3.3 to v4.1.4 is causing a issue.

Pls let us know is there way to do data replication with this different code.

thanks

Gopinath V

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

srivchan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Gopinath,

For replication process, the primary & secondary servers should be in same version.

Kindly upgrade primary & secondary to 4.1.4 and initiate the replication.

Snippets from User Guide:

"All ACSs that are involved in replication must run the same release of the ACS software. For example,

if the primary ACS is running ACS version 3.2, all secondary ACSs should be running ACS version 3.2.

Because patch releases can introduce significant changes to the ACS internal database, we strongly

recommend that ACSs involved in replication use the same patch level."

If both ACS (primary & secondary) are in same version and still your are facing some issues, let me know.

Thanks,

Srividhya

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

srivchan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Gopinath,

For replication process, the primary & secondary servers should be in same version.

Kindly upgrade primary & secondary to 4.1.4 and initiate the replication.

Snippets from User Guide:

"All ACSs that are involved in replication must run the same release of the ACS software. For example,

if the primary ACS is running ACS version 3.2, all secondary ACSs should be running ACS version 3.2.

Because patch releases can introduce significant changes to the ACS internal database, we strongly

recommend that ACSs involved in replication use the same patch level."

If both ACS (primary & secondary) are in same version and still your are facing some issues, let me know.

Thanks,

Srividhya

thanks for this information. i was able to do data replication with two server running 4.1.4 code..

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: