Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Autoamtically email reports from ACS5?

Hi All,

Is there a way I can get the ACS (5.3) to email some of it's reports on a schedule?

I'm hoping to send automated summaries of failed logins to the service desk each Monday morning. I just don't see any way of doing it!

M

Everyone's tags (4)
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

This is unfortunately not possible. The e-mails notification is for threshold alarms only.

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"

Re: Autoamtically email reports from ACS5?

Well, you can create a threshold alarm for failed attemps and so you can get e-mails about failed attempts:

From  ACS view -> Alarms -> Thresholds. create a new threshold. fromn "Category" choose "Failed Authentications".

When the failed attemtps exceeds the threshold you creates you'll receive a notification e-mail.

But this is still does not seem what you want about a report with all failed attemtps to be sent.

3 REPLIES

This is unfortunately not possible. The e-mails notification is for threshold alarms only.

Well, you can create a threshold alarm for failed attemps and so you can get e-mails about failed attempts:

From  ACS view -> Alarms -> Thresholds. create a new threshold. fromn "Category" choose "Failed Authentications".

When the failed attemtps exceeds the threshold you creates you'll receive a notification e-mail.

But this is still does not seem what you want about a report with all failed attemtps to be sent.

Amjad,

That's pretty much the conclusion I reached too. It's good to have it confirmed though. Appreciate it!

J

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content