cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can ACS 3.3.4 have Cisco Aire-QoS-Level Radius Attribute?

pppyyyppp
Level 1
Level 1

Understand that ACS 4.1 has build-in support for Cisco Airespace VSA (Aire-QoS-Level) Radius Attribute. We are running ACS 3.3.4 and can someone advise if we can manually coded this Cisco-Airespace attribute our ACS?

Thanks

5 Replies 5

Vivek Santuka
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Attributes can be added using DBSync or csutil (only Windows). The followign link will help :-

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/access/acs_soft/csacs4nt/acs33/user/sad.htm#wp756877

Regards,

Vivek

Is there an example on how to do this (we are trying to code the Cisco-Airespace radius attribute (Aire-QoS-Level) to ACS3.3.4

I have read the document but still have do not understand how to code the ini file. What should I put for following VSA readings:

[User Defined Vendor]

Name=Cisco-Airespace

IETF Code=026

VSA 1=

VSA 2=

[your vsa]

Type=INTEGER

Profile=OUT

I hope this should work. Please take a back up of your entire ACS before adding this UDV.

[User Defined Vendor]

Name=Cisco Airespace

IETF Code=14179

VSA 2=Aire-QoS-Level

[Aire-QoS-Level]

Type=integer

Profile=OUT

Enums=Aire-QoS-Level

[Aire-QoS-Level]

0=Bronze

1=Silver

2=GOld

3=Platinum

4=Uranium

As it is a wireless device, you will need to use regedit to associate it with GenericEAP.dll.

I have create the .ini file and have use the CSUtil.exe to import the UDV into ACS. I am able to see the Cisco-Airespace attribute. However, the authentication failed. I sniffed at the ACS 3.3 and see the Radius Access-Reject message.

You have mentioned "As it is a wireless device, you will need to use regedit to associate it with GenericEAP.dll.", can you please advise how to go about doing this in ACS 3.3?

Many thanks.