Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco ACS 4.0 and HTTPS

New to ACS, is there a way to require (or even just allow) https for accessing the administration web site?

Thanks,

Tim

• AAA Identity and NAC
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Silver

Re: Cisco ACS 4.0 and HTTPS

Hi

Yes there is:

Administration Control then Access Policy. Tick the "Use HTTPS Transport for Admin Access" check box.

You need a server cert first though. Cert management pages are System Config.

Darran

6 REPLIES
Silver

Hi

Yes there is:

Administration Control then Access Policy. Tick the "Use HTTPS Transport for Admin Access" check box.

You need a server cert first though. Cert management pages are System Config.

Darran

That worked like a champ, thanks much.

Silver

Excellent.. how about giving some feeback via the rating system?

Hi

I've also tried to follow the steps.this is what i did.I generated a certificate and copy paste to a notepad and put on the ftp server

at the stage were I have to install it to the server but it complains of file not supported.were do i paste the certificate and what extension suppose to be

Thanks

I am haveing problems accessing the device manager in my pix. It tells me that access is denied. How do I give access to the device manager through the cli.

You should have configured fallback passwords. Does anybody know where to get a good ACS reference guide?

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.