Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco acs 5.4

Daryn Utesbayev
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce my issue. At work we connected to acs 5.non cisco devices (zyxel, zte,Alcatel.) via tacacs+ protocol.

I tried to give them readable without privileges. I mean with attribute. But I couldn't do it. If someone knows please post to me.

If its not possible with protocol tacacs+  how I can do with radius protocol?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Illsley
Level 3
Level 3

It's not really possible to tell you how, where TACACS hadles authentication and authorization different devices handle authorization attributes diffeently, you need to refer to the documentation for your devices to find what can and can't be done.

Thanks

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Illsley
Level 3
Level 3

It's not really possible to tell you how, where TACACS hadles authentication and authorization different devices handle authorization attributes diffeently, you need to refer to the documentation for your devices to find what can and can't be done.

Thanks

Chris

Thanks Chris

Hi Daryn,

Have you tried the below listed configuration for alcatel/tacacs.

alcatel-lucent.jpg

You may also refer the below listed link for

TACACS+ and RADIUS Attributes for Various Cisco and Non-Cisco Devices Configuration Example

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps9911/products_configuration_example09186a0080bf5512.shtml#asr

~BR
Jatin Katyal

**Do rate helpful posts**

~Jatin

Hi Jatin

I haven't tried it  becouse the alcotel devices supports only radius protocol.

Thank you for helping!!!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: