Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cisco ACS 5.X not upgrading

Hi,

I have issue which cisco ACS 5.0.29.9 version.

I am trying to upgrade the version to 5.1 but its not upgrading.

I have installed the .9 patch and even upgraded the ADE-OS to 1.2 everything is fine.

But its not upgrading. I have the left upgrade procedure for the whole night but no effect its still on 5.0.29.9 version only.

Can someone help on giving me a solution

1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

HiFYIUsually in a deployment

Hi

FYI

Usually in a deployment scenario of multiple servers, the ACS primary server functions as a master database for the configuration data, and a secondary server stores the monitoring and report data. There are some exceptions to this usual setup, which can be handled as described below:

•If ACS 5.0 primary server also functions as a log collector in your 5.0 deployment, you should interchange the primary server for one of the secondary servers in the deployment.

•If your 5.0 deployment contains only two servers, you could skip the second step (upgrading the secondary servers) listed in the deployment upgrade process.

Moreover, please make sure that you have done all the up gradation process according to the following guide:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_secure_access_control_system/5-1/installation/guide/acs5_1_install_guide/csacs_upg.html#wp1152302

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content