cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ACS v4.2 and WAAS CM

stward
Level 1
Level 1

I have been mulling over this issue on and off for some time now.  I have an ACS server which i am using to authenticate both the AE units and the central manager.  TACACS+ works perfectly with regards to authenticating via the CLI, but i am having trouble with getting the web GUI access to that same group in the ACS server.  I am running 4.1.5c on the WAAS CM.

I have read through the configuration documents and have made a user group named exactly as it is on the ACS server, and have assigned that group an admin role and privileges over all of my units including the CM.  So far i have enabled these options in my TACACS+ settings:

• shell(exec)
  • Privilege level (assigned to 15)

I am assuming that i have to add a web command under "Unmatched Cisco IOS commands," but I cannot find any documentation as to which arguments i need to pass to it.

If anyone could help me with this i would appreciate it.

2 Replies 2

crwhite
Level 1
Level 1

Have you created individual user accounts in the Central Manager that match the user ID on you ACs system?  If the user does not have an account in the CM under Admin>AAA>Users then they will probalby get logged in to the CM but will have no privileges.

Hi,

It solved my problem.Many thanks.