cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ACS | Web Page not loading and CSAdmin is stuck in "Starting" | Cant find image for ACS SE 1113 /4.2 on cisco web

Riyasat Ali
Level 1
Level 1

We have two  Cisco ACS running in our environment as Primary /Secondary .

Secondary ACS is not accessiable through Web , however it is pinging . We tried loging to console , it says CS Admin "starting" . I have reloaded it also couple of times and did a restart to the service through console but no luck . It got stuck to CS Admin starting .

While doing some search on net i found reimage of appliance can fix the problem . so i am now trying to search for the image on cisco website however i do not see the complete ios for cisco ACS 4.2 for SE 1113 on cisco website . only patches are available there .

Any suggestion is appriciated.

4 Replies 4

Amjad Abdullah
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You have to contact Cisco TAC so they publish the ISO image for 4.2 for you.

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"

Thanks for your reply .

My device is not in the contract anymore , is there any alternative to open TAC Case for this device just to get the DVD published for me.

Thanks for your reply .

My device is not in the contract anymore , is there any alternative to open TAC Case for this device just to get the DVD published for me.

TAC are supportive. You open a ticket with any device serial number and ask the TAC for the image for 1113/4.2. They'll propably support you.

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: