Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco AnyConnect NAM with profile editor

Hello,I´m trying to use the anyconnect NAM with also the anyconnect profile editor for 802.1x
I created a profile (.xml) with the editor but I don´t know how to apply it to a client(anyconnect).
If anyone can give me some instructons I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
Regards.

5 REPLIES

You will have to use a centralize software management solution in order to get this file out and in the proper location.

Thanks,

Tarik Admani

Tarik Admani *Please rate helpful posts*

Isn´t it enough with the anyconnect NAM and the profile editor? What do you mean with "centralize software management solution" ?

Thanks.

To build the profile yes, however you need to push these files to all your clients and you need to distribute this xml to the rest of your organization.

For doing some testing you can modify the current xml that the profile editor is on and save and even some cases restart the machine for new changes to take effect. Which xml file are you modifying?

Thanks,

tarik Admani

Tarik Admani *Please rate helpful posts*

Re: Cisco AnyConnect NAM with profile editor

i hope this link is useful, it illustrates everything:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-23117

Install and run the standalone profile editor (your second download); you only need the Network Access Manager component

a. Once installed, open the profile editor and configure a new profile, e.g. allow EAP types, disable Wired port management, etc.

b. File / Save as...

c. Name the file configuration.xml. This naming convention is required

d. Save the configuration file to the //Profiles/nam folder

3. Run the main Secure Mobility Client setup installer (setup.exe) from . This installs the AnyConnect framework and modules. Select the Network Access Manager modules. No other modules are necessary or required for managing wireless networks

Amjad

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"

Re: Cisco AnyConnect NAM with profile editor

Thanks Amjad.

Regards.

Views
Helpful
Replies