Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE 1.2.1 deplyomet issue with Anyconnect and Profiling

Pranav Gade
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

We are running cisco ise box in 1.2.1 version wherein I am facing below issue while deployment. We are having two ISE boxes where One box act as Primary Admin,Secondary MNT and Policy Service and Second Box act as Secondary Admin,Primary MNT and Policy Service

1) Profiling of Endpoints - HP Laster jet printer 55XX series and scanner profiling are not happing in Cisco ISE 1.2.1 wherein I have enabled below probes in ISE for profiling 

RADIUS Probe 
SNMP Probe                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  SNMP Trap                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     HTTP Prob and DNS

2) Any-connect issue - We are using any-connect supplicant 3.0.11042 for wired and wireless user profile in windows 7 enterprises 32 bit machine

- Yellow mark issue  -  Once authentication , posturing completed we are getting yellow mark on network  drive but still we are able to connect to network

- Network Map Drive issue  -  Once authentication , posturing completed we are getting red cross mark on Network map drive and if we double click on that drive then its get accessible and red mark turns in to green.

For that we have already allowed Ip level access to all domain in before logon dacl ( Machine authentication ) 

That would be really great if any one can help me on the same.

Thanks & Regards

Pranav

2 Replies 2

I have the same issue with Cisco AnyConnect Network Access Manager 3.1.05182 and ISE 1.2.1.198,

How do you solve this issue?

Thanks,

Pablo

Hi Pablo ,

Please find below solutions 

Yellow mark issue  -  - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\NlaSvc\Parameters\Internet. This Service is by default disabled on Windows XP and Widows 8.X operating system. This is only enabled by default on Windows 7 and Windows Vista operating system.

Network Map Drive issue   - Create logon script and deploy it using group policy. Script will check full network connectivity and then map network drives

Regards

Pranav