Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco ISE as Radius server

Hello,

I am trying to configure Cisco ISE as radius server for authentication of wireless clients (for network access).

I have configure the WLC to forward the authentication requests to ISE server and configure the account on ISE server with the relevant

group but I can't seem to authenticate.

I need to do this using Layer 3 Web authentication feature on WLC, i.e. client connects using open authentication and

open a web page which leads to a web authentication page on WLC which then forwards the user credentials to ISE

for authentication.

Is there a configuration guide I can find for this scenario ?

Thanks in advance

Jabran Zahid

5 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Cisco ISE as Radius server

yes check cisco How to guides for ISE they are very userfull

if you find the reply helpful do rate it

Thanks for reply but I have not been able to find a guide for ISE server radius configuration. Can anyone please point me to a relevant link.

Silver

you can download the guide from the link given

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/solutions/enterprise/design-zone-security/landing_DesignZone_TrustSec.html

Note:

If you find the reply helpful do rate it

There is a whole bunch of guides in that link. If I could get a little bit specific reply to my question, that would be helpful.

thanks

Could you not use the guest portal on the ISE?

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/identity-services-engine/115732-central-web-auth-00.html

To set it up your way is just a longwinded. But I have the same kind of setup, for one of my older controllers.

What do your Authentication logs on your ISE say? Is it even reaching the ISE?

Views
Helpful
Replies