Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Ise Central Web authentication not working

Hello Guys,

CWA is not working. It says that authentication suceeded but posture status is pending. No error in my Monitor--authentication. Checking it in my Windows 7, it does not shows the CWA portal.

What might be the possible problem of this.?

thanks

9 REPLIES

Re: Cisco Ise Central Web authentication not working

There are a lot of possible causes.

Are you doing CWA over wired or wireless ?

can you post a screenshot of your authorization policy on ISE ? your switch config ?

btw, posture status is unrelated. It can stay pending and everything to work fine.

Hello,

I am doing it in wired. Anyways, solve it already, I used the cisco configuration from cisco. Now, I will be doing the wireless CWA.

Anyways, thanks for the reply.

regards

hi

are you able to share how this was fixed  i am getting the same problem...which document did yo use.

i have followed the doc to the dot. the only other theing i can think of is that i hav got profiling on.CoA is set to re-auth

i pass mab, get to the guest portal, log in using guest credentials, but then i dont get a new IP in the guest vlan. my ip address on the switch logs remain in the data vlan, it should change to a guest vlan.

Here is a best document for Central Web Authentication (CWA) for guests with ISE, Please check:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-26442

Cisco Employee

Views
Helpful
Replies