Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco ISE functionally and license

HI. 

I wanna configure the following on Cisco ISE 1.2.1.

Self-registration portal for guests (SSID: guests)

802.1x user certificate check (Cisco NAM supplicant) for employees (SSID: Corporate) (EAP-TLS)

Self provisioning portal (to deploy BYOD certificate and give access for BYOD devices) for BYOD devices (SSID: Corporate) (PEAP, MSHAPv2)

Can I configure these things with PLUS license or do I need Adv or Wireless? I am not sure if one of these requires profiling functionally.

• AAA Identity and NAC
5 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

With plus license all the

With plus license all the above items should work.

Here is what plus license supports:

• Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
  • Profiling
  • Endpoint Protection Service (EPS)
  • TrustSec SGT
  • For more info, refer ISE license section:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/1-2/user_guide/ise_user_guide/ise_man_license.html#41012

Regards,

Jatin Katyal

**Do rate helpful posts**

~BR Jatin Katyal **Do rate helpful posts**

Yes. but will my

Yes. but will my implementation (as specified) require posture?

Profiling services on ISE

Profiling services on ISE allows you to create authorization rules based on device profiles , you are looking for such services? Also , this Plus license would require Base license also.

salodh,Check my requirements

salodh,

Check my requirements in the first post.

Self-registration portal for guests (SSID: guests)

802.1x user certificate check (Cisco NAM supplicant) for employees (SSID: Corporate) (EAP-TLS)

Self provisioning portal (to deploy BYOD certificate and give access for BYOD devices) for BYOD devices (SSID: Corporate) (PEAP, MSHAPv2) (diffrent self provisiong for diffrent devices, IOS, Android, etc)

Cisco Employee

no need of advanced license 

no need of advanced license  you can achieve the above with plus license (guest,802.1x)

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.